Skip to content
- Read the Components section. It's crucial that you understand it.
- Follow the golden rule: objects should not mess with each others' internals!
- Objects should not change others' internal variables or states directly (not allowed!)
- Objects should define functions that can be operated upon by the external world (API)
- Use a consistent style, e.g.,
- Use camelCase names for both variables and functions.
- Use 4 spaces when indenting your code.
- Combine related packages into a single one: don't pollute the global namespace.
- Read the SurgeScript documentation often.
- Practice, practice, practice! - and have fun!